The CIC800 Indoor Cycle excels in three critical areas – durability, comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to a club, corporate fitness/recreation center, school or hotel because the stout design will withstand hours of consistent use. The needle bearings that encompass thepedals and flywheel axle, industrial grade Hutchinson poly-v belt, and our three-piece crank work synergistically to create the perfect formula for durability and performance. The fore/aft/up/down adjustments of the handlebars and seat along with SPD dual pedal design provide a comfortable fit for nearly any size rider.
• Magnetic resistance for smooth and consistent, maintenance-free operation
• Micro fore/aft adjustments on seat and handlebars
• Reliable pop-pin up/down adjustments on seat and handlebars
• Commercial grade Hutchinson poly-v belt is both smooth and reliable
• Molded rotary knob for comfortable resistance adjustments and quick-stop operation
• Dual pedal design provides options for both SPD and toe-clip convenience
• Aluminum seat and handlebar posts with stamped height settings for quick reference
Resistance magnetic, rotary knob; micro adjustments
Drive Train industrial grade Hutchinson poly-v belt and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
Fly Wheel perimeter weighted 37 lbs. flywheel; high inertia system
Seat racing saddle
Pedals dual pedal design with SPD and toe cage
Frame high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
Handlebar PVC coated, multi-grip design, built-in water bottle holder
Seat Posts aluminum with stamped numerical height indicators
Adjustments up/down – reliable pop-pin adjustments; fore/aft – knob tightening micro adjustments
User Size Range typically 4’11” to 6’5” tall
Dimensions 42” x 21” x 41”
Product Weight 126 lbs.
Max User Weight 350 lbs.
15 years frame, 3 years parts, 1 year labor and wear items (grips & toe cage straps)